WinBach Marketing Images provides creative design ideas and website development solutions to a diverse array of clients in various industries. Our award-winning projects blend creative and technical skills with hands-on experience in programming, design, project and customer management. With customer service as our number one priority, WinBach brings together quality professionals to serve our clients needs, deadlines and budgets.
Our goal at WinBach is to provide a solution that integrates into the client’s short and long-term objectives. Unlike some of our competitors who view themselves as vendors, we look forward to partnering with customers to help them attain their goals. We hope that when we deliver a quality product and provide an enjoyable experience, you’ll look to WinBach for all of your design and marketing needs.
WinBach clients range from multi-national corporations to non-profit organizations. Below are a few of the companies we have had the pleasure to work with.
- Creative Productions – Marketing, Advertising, Media Agency
- Pritzkat & Johnson Architects
- Harbor Hair Co. – Redondo Beach
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of Southern California (USC)
- The Adam Carolla Show Podcast
- Oasis Mastering
- PixL TV Movie Channel
- Independent Film and Television Alliance
Financial / Law
- A.G. Edwards
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union
- Leonard Green and Partners, L.P.
- Pacific Income Advisors, Ltd
- Steve Vernon, Author, Speaker – Rest of Life Communications
- Windes & McClaughry Accountancy Corp.
- Xerox Federal Credit Union
- DiBuduo & DeFendis Insurance Group
- Exclusive Agents Program, LLC
- Hub International / Elkins Jones
- J. R. Bruno & Associates
- Lloyd’s of London
- Tegner • Miller Insurance Brokers
Manufacturing and Electronics
- Copal, USA—A Nidec Group Company
- DCX/CHOL Enterprises, Inc.
- Mitsubishi International Corporation
- Package Devices – Packaging Equipment Solutions
- Samsung America, Inc.
- Seiko Instruments, USA
- Ondax, Inc.
- Soft Tissue Center at D.I S.C
- The Center for the Partially Sighted – LA
- American Red Cross
- Big Ten Club of Southern California
- I Commit To Green
- LA Illini Club – University of Illinois Alumni Club
- Lupus LA
- Santa Monica Junior Chamber of Commerce
Politics / Government
- Canadian Consulate—Los Angeles Office
- Freeman Public Affairs
- Bobit Publishing Company
- DeVorss Publishing Company
Restaurants and Events
- il Tramezzino Italian Restaurant
- LA Tasters Foodie Social Group
- Long Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Beachbody, Inc.
- Doc Kries Strength Training
- Marv Fleming – NFL Football Player